In 2012, we started talking about a tent stove. A tent stove wouldn’t only add months to the camping season, it would turn rainy days and cold nights into cozy moments. We wanted a stove that would burn just as well as a regular stove, allow us to cook, and most importantly; bring the atmosphere of a campfire into the tent.
What makes the Orland Stove different?
A tent stove has been for the few brave ones travelling outside the beaten path, in extreme environments. With the Orland Tent Stove, we wanted to create that experience for everyone.
- You can achieve optimum combustion due. Insulating panels and ventilation control, which gives so little pollution as possible.
- There is a great look to the fire through three large glass.
- You can supplier with a functional baking oven with thermometer.
- It can carry a large 15 kg. rock (granite) which retains heat long after the stove has burned out. (there are many of them out there)
- It comes in quality wooden box for transport, a box that can be used as storage and table in the tent.
Assembling the Stove
Connecting the Flue
Lighting a Fire