In 2012, we started talking about a tent stove. A tent stove wouldn’t only add months to the camping season, it would turn rainy days and cold nights into cozy moments. We wanted an stove that would burn just as well as a regular stove, allow us to cook, and most importantly; bring the atmosphere of a campfire into the tent.
What makes the Orland Stove different?
A tent stove has been for the few brave ones travelling outside the beaten path, in extreme environments. With the Orland Tent Stove, we wanted to create that experience for everyone.
- You can achieve optimum combustion due. Insulating panels and ventilation control, which gives so little pollution as possible.
- There is a great look to the fire through three large glass.
- You can supplier with a functional baking oven with thermometer.
- It can carry a large 15 kg. rock (granite) which retains heat long after the stove has burned out. (there are many of them out there)
- It comes in quality wooden box for transport, a box that can be used as storage and table in the tent.
- Orland Stoves has a CE and ISO approved certificate.
Assembling the Stove
Connecting the Flue
Lighting a Fire